We have 28 bedrooms accommodating 68 guests, 5 single rooms, 17 twin/ensuite twin rooms, three rooms with 3 single beds, 2 of which are ensuite, 2 en suite family rooms and one 11 bed en suite family room. Some rooms can accommodate cots and put-u-up beds. 40 people can be accommodated in en suite rooms and 28 people in rooms with a wash hand basin for whom there are nearby shower rooms.
The Centre's continuing popularity with guests is no small measure a result of its excellent home cooking!
Meals in our attractive dining room are served family style or according to group preference. Vegetarian and special diets are well catered for and there are flexible timing arrangements for outdoor activity groups.
Packed lunches can be provided and hot drinks are available from the dining room at all times.
For the enjoyment of our guests we offer
- Two meeting rooms – the Charles Peach Room (for up to 80 people) and the Hibbert Room (for up to 40) ideal for lectures, workshops or social activity, with plenty of 'break-out' spaces available
- Attractive Lounge with TV/DVD overlooking the rear gardens and countryside
- Internet Station and wi-fi facilities
- Conservatory, a place to take it easy
- Drying room
- Photocopying service, audio/ visual equipment, flip charts/easel
- Public pay phone
- Attractive gardens with spacious grounds
- A well equipped children's play area and sports field
- Parking for everyone using the Centre
To see the accommodation in pictorial format please go to Virtual Tour
For further information contact our Manager,